This is the story of Larossia a tale told with the assistance of both Kerry and Joel as well as a couple other people now and then like Pat or Amanda
Here is the world http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Keep/7983/psf.GIF
I do not have my map scanned yet as I have yet to create a full world map just various kingdom maps and from what i read here I can only upload one map so as im working on making the full world map there is nothing map wise loaded yet but the above works fairly well for a summory of the world.
The time frame is set roughly 500 years after Stephen of the Grand Dutchey of Karameikos was to take the throne of a Karameikos. Stephen was the middle of three brothers of whom the youngest brother (name unknown to players yet) ruled all of the “Known World” in the name of the Andicite Empire (common tongue=andicite) as Pro-Counsel for the Elder brother (name also unknown to players) who commanded the “main” contitent known to the players only as Andicite, to the players knowledge it is located some large distance south and east of the Known World (yes i have a map of it and exact distances).
Stephen basically traded all of his lands upon the mainland to his older brother in exchange for a very very tiny chunk of lands called Karameikos. His older and younger brothers both agreed but charged him with serving 10 years as a commander of Fort Nordling for a Decade to check and make sure that nothing untoward was part of Stephen’s plans. Nordling was the farthest NW outpost of the Andicite Empire within the Known World that I call Larossia.
Zerchiv Zirchiv (zeligar) accidently dropped a magical potion as he was leaving the area near Fort Nordling about 10 years previous to the start of the campign. The effect of it was that behind him and his mercernary company an inpenatriable wall of fog sprung up cover the area on this map
from High Sunden east along the river north of taterhhill, north of Galentri, up to where the NE pass is (which does not exist within my world) west along the mountains then back south to where high sunden is at. Nothing could enter or leave that area of the fog.
Now come the players.. Through their adventures they have since removed the fog and reclaimed for now Emperor Stephen (because both his brothers are dead or missing as per player knowledge), all of the known world the following area roughly on this map
From the city of Corunglain north all of the broken lands, all of hills, grasslands and rivers northwest of the brokenlands.. Though the geography is different then it is upon this map.. its simular enough for this purpose here.
They have four missions, quests, plothooks at the moment.
1) Reclaim the rest of the Known World of Larossia for the Andicite Empire.
2) Make it to roughly where Kelvin within the Dutchey of Karameikos is at. But to do so they will also need to penitrate another of those mysterious Inpenitrable walls of fog.
3) Go west up the river into a really huge crater and join the majority of their NPC companions in that huge battle that is mentioned ( http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/larossia-hybrid-homebrewgame/adventure-log/14-sept-08 ) towards the end of that post.
4) Bring the Gods (of Krynn ) back into this world by collecting 2 things for each Diety. A True Holy Symbol of which a temple can be built after that is found allowing them to take 1 level as a cleric per temple they build, as well these large basketball sized gemstones that serve as Eye’s for the gods avatar statue upon the world. Until all the gods temples have been build as well as statues activated no dietyies avatar may depart their statue nor leave the Hex where the temple and grounds are built.
5) Do whatever the heck they wish to.
Right now they are working on 2 and 1 by building up forts and cities and whatnots as they work their way down south towards Kelvin.
They are building up forces to send towards #3 or atleast reinforce the fortresses closest to their so if they good NPC’s fail they have some large body of force there to protect their empire.
The also have collected the following Holy Symbols
They have the following eyes (or have activated them within the avatars)
What’s the setting like and the campaign about?